A view from Ediz Hook

A view from Ediz Hook
Veteran Operated Website

North Coast Hot Jobs Aug. 25

Hello job seekers. Here is the link to this week's North Coast Hot Jobs list,
http://www.scribd.com/doc/237625922/North-Coast-Hot-Jobs-August-25-2014

Well, I am in the second week of unemployment. Also, I have a varied background that includes jobs in transportation, retail, restaurant, production, military and high tech. I have also attended school in the hope of bettering myself. For all these reasons, I can truly identify with many of you out there. I have been there, done that. I am not just someone trying to empathize with your situation. I have lived the life of struggle a few times.

The biggest player in hiring this week is the Olympic Medical Center based out of Port Angeles. They have twelve new job openings this week. They have an application that must be filled out and you can apply for multiple jobs at one time. Then you assemble any supporting documentation you have and email it to one email address at one time.... I will be applying here also.

Ok, that's it for this week. Don't forget to check out the "Job Hunting Tips" and "Weekly Featured Jobs" pages on the top right column.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment