A view from Ediz Hook

A view from Ediz Hook
Veteran Operated Website

North Coast Hot Jobs Aug. 18

Hello job seekers. FYI, I have joined the ranks of the laid off. Well, enough about me, here is the link to this week's North Coast Hot Jobs listing that I take the time to assemble on my own free time, http://www.scribd.com/doc/237061984/North-Coast-Hot-Jobs-August-18-2014

From now on, I will not post the jobs listed in the newspapers. There is just getting to be too much of them. However, I will post the links to them in the North Coast Hot Jobs listing. Some of you may have noticed a viewing charge on certain local newspapers. These links bypass that and go straight to the classifieds section associated with that newspaper.

The Quileute Tribe has entered another hiring phase. They have seven jobs available at this time.

Many schools in the area, including Peninsula College, are hiring faculty positions. The links are posted in the jobs listing.

Check out the "Job Hunting Tips" and "Weekly Featured Jobs" pages on the right column.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment