A view from Ediz Hook

A view from Ediz Hook
Veteran Operated Website

North Coast Hot Jobs Dec. 22

Hello fellow job seekers. Here is the link to this week's North Coast Hot Jobs listing, https://www.scribd.com/doc/250692323/North-Coast-Hot-Jobs-Dec-22-2014

I added to the instructions on the first page of the job's listing that I don't post physical therapist type jobs. This is because of the following reason: There is no schooling in the area for this type of job. Although this website has been accessed by those outside the area, it is primarily for those that live here already. Therefore, there is possibly no out of work physical therapists living on the north coast of the Olympic Peninsula. So, why post those jobs? Now, if there was education for that type of high demand job in the area.............

Sorry for not updating the Job Hunting Tips and Weekly Featured Jobs pages. Since I have been unemployed, my heart has just not been into it.

So, big football game tonight. I have to get some job applications out before I set down to watch it. Have a good one and I hope you were able to scrape enough together to have a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment