A view from Ediz Hook

A view from Ediz Hook
Veteran Operated Website

North Coast Hot Jobs Oct. 27

Hello fellow job seekers. Why yes, I am still unemployed. Sometimes I think I am better at finding jobs for everyone else than I am for finding a job for myself. Anyways, here is the link to this week's North Coast Hot Jobs listing, https://www.scribd.com/doc/244522612/North-Coast-Hot-Jobs-Oct-27-2014

Some organizations are beginning their holiday season hiring. WalMart is for one. So, apply there now.

Westport Shipyard has added five jobs this week. They now have seventeen job openings.

Go Wireless opened four more jobs this week for a total of five job openings.

The Quileute Tribe has six more job openings this week out at Lapush.

That's all for this week. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment