A view from Ediz Hook

A view from Ediz Hook
Veteran Operated Website

North Coast Hot Jobs Jun. 22

Hello job seekers. Here is the link to this week's North Coast Hot Jobs listing, https://www.scribd.com/doc/269306320/North-Coast-Hot-Jobs-Jun-22-2015

So, I hope all you dads had a good Father's Day. Mine has been pretty slow and relaxing. On that note, this week's message will be short and sweet, because I have more relaxing to do.

My business highlight for this week is Shine Micro out of Port Ludlow. They are a marine electronics equipment company. They deal with radar and radio equipment. Stuff I used to repair a few years back. So, if you have an electronics or I.T background, you might be interested in what they do. To find more info, click here

So, I didn't get the WorkSource job. I have nothing positive to say about that.

Ok, that's all for this week. Have a good one.

Jim Allen, MBA, Vet
Employment Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment