A view from Ediz Hook

A view from Ediz Hook
Veteran Operated Website

North Coast Hot Jobs Feb. 16

Hello job seekers. As I said last week, I am working again. I am job developing and job coaching. Enough about me, here is the link to this week's North Coast Hot Jobs listing, https://www.scribd.com/doc/255849413/North-Coast-Hot-Jobs-Feb-16-2015

So, last week I mentioned that the Postal Service Exam 473, which pretty much covers all postal job openings, even custodial, can now be taken in Bremerton at the Avian Flight complex at the airport. I don't want to take credit for it, but last year I sent out emails to any regional USPS contact I could find, complaining about having to travel to the I-5 corridor, spending up to $100 bucks, for a test that may not guarantee me a job.... By the way, the test itself is free and it is proctored by certain qualified testing facilities.

As some of you have heard, there has been another major event in the regional grocery store business community. A relatively unknown, but long-lived, grocery outlet chain called Haggen has purchased some Albertson and Safeway stores. Click here for some more info. The Albertsons store in Port Angeles is affected. I have not heard anything about the regional Safeway stores. Anyways, the Port Angeles store will be closed for a couple of days to make the changeover to Haggen. They will be closed Monday to Thursday this week, I believe.

Ok, that's all for this week. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment