A view from Ediz Hook

A view from Ediz Hook
Veteran Operated Website

North Coast Hot Jobs Jan. 19

Hello fellow job seekers. Here is the link to this week's North Coast Hot Jobs listing, https://www.scribd.com/doc/253013754/North-Coast-Hot-Jobs-Jan-19-2015

Well, I have had four job interviews in the last ten days. I still haven't heard back from either of them yet. Some hiring managers/human resources departments just notify you if you get the job. It can be nerve wracking to keep your hopes up, waiting for the call. Then, you find out somehow that the job was already given to someone else a certain time period ago.

I have been lowering the bar recently. Applying for just about any job that comes around instead of waiting for the good jobs. I have had to do this before because I had five kids to raise. Do the jobs that are hard and not something to brag about.

I fully understand what many unemployed people go through. I have been there, done that. I am not one of those who has never been in a dire situation and who tries to emphasize with an unemployed person.

Ok, that's all for this week. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment