A view from Ediz Hook

A view from Ediz Hook
Veteran Operated Website

North Coast Hot Jobs Nov. 17

Hello fellow job seekers. Here is the link to this week's North Coast Hot Jobs listing, https://www.scribd.com/doc/246798234/North-Coast-Hot-Jobs-Nov-17-2014

For those of you in unemployment land, do not be discouraged. I keep telling others that employers will eventually run out of networked connections to hire and will select me.

I have submitted many job applications this year. For example, since January this year, I have applied for 16 jobs at the local hospital and 10 jobs at the local community college. I have had no interviews at the hospital and one at the college.

Ok, I have stuff to do so I can't spend too much time here this week. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment